Baldwin Park Roofing Professionals
Need a new roof for your Baldwin Park home or business? We’re the area’s leading roofing contractor, known for our quality work and done-right guarantee. In business for 35 years, we can handle pretty much any type of roof, from commercial hot mop coatings to top-tier composition shingles and clay tile from leading brands. You can see them for yourself at our large showroom where our staff will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Materials and Brands
We’re extensively experienced in just about every type of roof, both commercial and residential roofing.
- Composition shingles — Today’s “asphalt” shingles are made with modern materials for Class-A life spans and guarantees in the decades. They’ve been fire, hail, earthquake, and wind-tunnel tested for durability and many feature energy-saving coatings and materials. GAF is the #1 best-selling brand of residential and commercial composite shingles. Our line-up also includes Tamko shingles as well as Owens Corning fiberglass composition shingles.
- Commercial roof coatings from TropicalRoofing are one of the most popular and economical choices for commercial buildings.. Apoc roof coatings lead the industry as a result of the company’s extensive R&D.
- Clay tile roofing from Boral and Redland are popular due to their beauty, durability, and performance.
- Concrete tile — Boral as well as Auburn are also known for their concrete tiles’ variety of colors and extra-durability.
- Slate — Yes, we even install premium slate roofs.
- Wood shake and wood shingles as permitted by local codes.
We’re a CertainTeed Select Shingle master contractor, a factory-certified Master Elite GAF roofing contractor, and an Owens Corning Preferred contractor so you can be assured of quality through and through. Visit our showroom to see the wide variety of colors, textures, and styles available today.
For new construction and after major tear offs our new roofing installation services are second to none among Southern California roofing contractors. Our pro roofers attend to every detail for the best appearance and top quality roofing services as demanded by premium homes, housing developments, and apartment buildings. For Baldwin Park’s commercial buildings we offer economical hot mop cap sheet and hot mop rock services, as well as the latest in high-performance coatings.
Proper re-roofing requires a lot more than just nailing on more shingles. Our complete re-roofing services include evaluating the existing roof and helping you choose the best roofing material. As necessary we can perform a structural engineering analysis, remove the existing roof, and replace any dry rot or bad decking.
Locally owned and operated, our company is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured roofing contractor. Fred Musulman has been a roofer since 1978. Musulman Roofing has been in business since 1984 and continues to grow right through 2018. We have the highest BBB rating of A+, and BuildZoom scores us in the top 1% of all California licensed contractors.
As an experienced full-service roofing contractor serving Baldwin Park, we recognize that residential roofing is a significant undertaking for a homeowner and no small expense for a business owner or property manager. Setting the highest standards for ourselves, we do the job right for long-lasting results free of roof leaks. That includes proper flashing and other accessory components.
Our crews are permanent employees, well trained and kept up to date with ongoing education in the latest roofing techniques and materials. We worked hard to build our reputation and work hard to remain Baldwin Park’s first choice, offering quality manufacturers and warranties. We take care of all necessary permits. We’ll keep your property clean, and you’ll have our done-right guarantee.
Originally a cattle grazing area, then called Vineland, the city was named Baldwin Park after Elias Baldwin. Incorporated in 1956 the city grew to over 75,000 residents but the population fell by a few hundred between the 2000 and 2010 US census.