Hacienda Heights Roofing Experts
Time for a new roof? That’s an important undertaking you want done right. We’re the leading roofing contractor in Hacienda Heights, known for our knowledge, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. Quality commercial and residential roofing can do more than protect the building and its contents. The right type of roofing materials can reduce cooling costs, increase resale value, and even cut insurance costs. And today’s products offer longer life spans, greater durability, and even better looks.
We follow the highest standards in our new roof and complete re-roofing services, combining quality workmanship and materials with competitive prices. When needed we can perform structural engineering calculations to determine it it’s necessary to tear off the old shingles off an existing roof or if switching to a tile roof is a reasonable option. We’ll also take care of all permits and inspections required in the Hacienda Heights area. As necessary we’ll replace bad decking and other dry rot before installing your new roof. And include all the components and accessories for an integrated roofing system.
Your Roofing Options
You’ll likely want a replacement similar to your existing roof. But we suggest you consider other alternatives as well. We’re ready to help with technical issues as well as with choosing colors, profiles, finishes, and style. We offer Hacienda Heights’ widest selection of top-quality roofing materials from industry leaders, some offering warranties as long as 20 years. And all have undergone extensive testing to industry for wind, fire, hail, and seismic resistance.
- Composition shingles are by far the most common for residential properties. GAF is North America’s largest manufacturer. Owens Corning is another industry leader, and invented the fiberglass that makes all modern composition shingles extra durable and fire resistant.
- Tile is also Southern California favorite partly for appearance and partly for its durability.
- Clay tile has the most authentic look. Boral US Tile produces traditional style clay tiles as well as lines such as ProShake and ProSlate. Redland products are also popular for their authentic look.
- Concrete tile is even more durable, with looks far better than you might think. Boral Concrete Tile is the oldest manufacturer, while Auborn is known for its handcrafted leading edge, wide range of colors, and old word looks.
- Hot mop and other fluid applied coatings are often the choice for commercial buildings. Apoc has earned a reputation as the roof restoration experts as a result of its 60 years of R&D. Western Colloid is best known for its reflective coatings and premium asphalt sealcoats.
Other premier manufacturers we frequently use include CertainTeed, Eagle, Malarkey, Tamko, and Tropical.
Musulman Roofing Contractor
We aim to be the first choice in Southern California roofing. And have been since 1978.
We’re a factory certified Master Elite GAF Roofing Contractor, a CertainTeed Select Shingle Master Contractor, and an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. To earn that we’re fully licensed and insured, maintain a proven reputation, and demonstrate a commitment to continuing education and the highest standards of knowledge, quality, and fair business practices. Musulman has the highest A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a BuildZoom Score of 119 (putting us in the top 1% of all California licensed contractors).
In the early 1900s the community was known as Whittier Heights. An agricultural area, the main crops included avocados, walnuts, and citrus. But by the 1950s it was a suburb, and was renamed Hacienda Heights in 1961. Despite a population of over 54,000 residents (2010) it remains an unincorporated “Census Designated Place.”