Experienced Expert Alhambra Roofing Contractor
All roofs need replacement eventually. It’s a big undertaking, but don’t wait until you have a roof leak. Inspect regularly and complete re-roofing as needed to avoid the bigger costs of water damage. We’re a full-service roofing contractor, ready for new and replacement installation for just about any type of commercial or residential roofing material. You can count on our experience, expertise, competitive pricing, and dedication to quality for outstanding results.
The Type of Roof
Beyond looks and installed cost, the right choice of the type of roofing material depends on several other factors. Among them are the expected life span and the impact on cooling costs and resale value. Regardless of type, our Alhambra customers have a wide range of choices in color, texture, profiles, finishes, and style. We use products from well-established manufacturers that have passed industry-standard tests for durability against wind, fire, hail, and earthquakes. And as needed we can guide you towards California Title 24 energy-efficiency requirement solutions.
- Composition shingles have advanced considerably beyond the old asphalt shingles, weighing less and lasting longer. GAF Materials Corporation is the industry leader. Another leader, Owens Corning, developed glass fibers some 50 years ago; it’s now pretty much an industry standard.
- Clay tiles from Boral US Tile are known for their authentic beauty, durability, and eco-friendly performance. Their styles include traditional mission as well as ProShake and ProSlate. Redland Clay Tiles are often top choices based on their natural variations in color, texture, and shape.
- Concrete tile is arguably the most durable roofing material around. Boral Concrete Tile is the oldest manufacturer, and Auburn is known for its smaller sizes, handcrafted edges, wide range of color, and old world looks.
- Hot mop commercial roofing includes cap sheet and rock finish. APOC has been the roof restoration leader since the 1960s thanks to it’s ongoing R&D. Tropical Roofing has also been around for over 50 years as has Western Colloid, a leader in fluid-applied roofing, reflective coatings, and premium asphalt sealcoats.
We’re also installation experts when it comes to slate, wood shake, and wood shingles. Our re-roofing and new installation services also use premium materials for all the additional components, creating a complete integrated roofing system.
Need complete re-roofing for an existing roof? Or a new roof installation? Our residential roofing experts will guide you through your choices, perform any necessary structural calculations, and handle all Alhambra permits. Our experienced crews will tear off the old shingles or tiles, repair any dry rot or bad decking, then install your new roof together with all the accessory components. Along the way they’ll keep your yard clean and neat.
As an Alhambra commercial roofing contractor we’ll work closely with you to determine the technologies and techniques that deliver the lowest life-cycle cost while meeting your budget. We’ll then handle all aspects of re-roofing, quickly and hassle-free.
Choose Musulman Roofing
Our goal is to be the first-choice pro roofers in the Alhambra and Southern California area. To us that means using quality manufacturers with long warranties while delivering quality workmanship on a prompt and successful completion. Our experience, expertise, and attention to detail really pay off.
Independently owned and operated, we’re fully licensed with a proven reputation. That together with our dedication to education and excellence has won us the following certifications.
- CertainTeed Select Shingle Master
- GAF Factory Master Elite
- Owens Corning Preferred
BuildZoom ranks us in the top 1% of all licensed California contractors and the BBB (Better Business Bureau) gives us their top A+ rating.
The land that became Alhambra California was originally part of a 300,000 acre land grant to Manuel Nieto, a soldier from the Los Angeles Presidio. Incorporated in 1903 and reaching a population of 83,089 in the 2010 census, the city retains many homes of historic significance. Various neighborhoods (especially the Airport, Bean, and Midwick Tracts) feature arts & crafts, bungalow, craftsman, Italian beaux-arts, Spanish Colonial, Spanish Mediterranean style buildings.