Arcadia Roofing Contractor
A new roof is a major undertaking, but one that’s well worth the effort. You’ll have essentially eliminated the risk of water damage from a roofing leak while restoring the best in appearance. Or changed to a new look. You’ll have also increased your home’s or business property’s resale value (the age of the roof is figured in to valuations) and just might have reduced cooling costs and insurance premiums. We’re a residential and commercial roofing contractor serving Arcadia with top-quality services at competitive rates. Whether re-roofing or new construction we do things right the first time, from detailed estimates to clean-up and haul-away.
Just About Any Type of Roof
We use only roofing materials tested according to industry standards for resistance to wind, fire, hail, and earthquakes. We also select materials based on California Title 24 requirements. But that doesn’t limit you in your choice of the type of roofing material, nor the range of colors, profiles, finishes, and textures.
- clay tile, both traditional and modern
- composition shingles with greatly improved life spans
- concrete tile, an attractive and extra-durable option
- hot mop cap sheet and hot mop rock for commercial roofs
- wood shakes and wood shingles
We’ll also help you choose the perfect product from leading manufacturers, including the following.
- APOC’s extensive R&D since the 1960s make them the commercial roof restoration experts.
- Auburn concrete tiles mimic natural beauty with handcrafted leading edges and a wide range of colors for a distinctive old world look.
- Boral Concrete is the oldest manufacturer of concrete roof tiles in the US.
- Boral Tile makes authentic Mission clay tile products unsurpassed in their performance, durability, and beauty. Their lines also include ProShake and ProSlate.
- GAF is the largest manufacturer of roofing products and the #1 selling brand in the United States.
- Owens Corning invented the fiberglass now used in almost all composition shingles, and they have their own line of quality products.
- Western Colloid is an industry leader in fluid applied roofing, reflective coating systems, and premium asphalt sealcoats.
We’re the Arcadia pro roofers for replacements and new construction. After thorough assessment and planning, our highly skilled teams’ complete roof installations right on schedule. That includes stripping off the existing roof (or leaving it in place if our structural analysis says that’s OK), replacing bad decking and dry rot, and installing the new roofing material with flashing and all needed accessory components. We deliver an integrated roofing system while attending to every detail.
Why Choose Musulman Roofing?
We’re a full-service licensed California roofing contractor. Insured and bonded we’ll take care of all Arcadia permits and inspections, and never leave your property in a mess.
Our founder, Fred Musulman, started in the roofing industry in 1978. He’s built a strong company focused on exceptional workmanship and competitive pricing. Our BuildZoom score puts in the top 1% of all licensed California contractors, and we hold the Better Business Bureau’s highest rating of A+.
Through continued education, the highest standards of quality and knowledge, and a proven reputation we’re a factory-certified Master Elite GAF, Owens Corning Preferred, and CertainTeed Select Shingle Master Contractor.
All this makes us Arcadia’s first choice in roofing contractors.
Arcadia CA Notebook
We take great pride in serving Arcadia’s homes and businesses with top-quality materials and unparalleled workmanship. Did you know that in 2012 CNN Money Magazine ranked the city as having the 7th highest median home cost in the nation? Or that in 2016 Business Insider rated Arcadia the 5th most expensive housing market in the US with an average listing price for a 4-bedroom home at just shy of $1.75 million?
USA.com notes that over the last 60 years there have been 187 high-wind incidents within a 50-mile radius of Arcadia (http://www.usa.com/arcadia-ca-natural-disasters-extremes.htm). That’s an average of 3 per year. So it’s a good idea to have at least an informal roof inspection before each winter rainy season as well as after any major storm.