Claremont Roofing Contractor
A new roof is a major undertaking, but with the right roofing company everything can go smoothly. We make sure of that, and assure results that last and look great. Your Claremont home or business will benefit from decades of protection, reduced cooling costs, and a higher resale value. You might even save on insurance.
We’re Claremont’s leading commercial and residential roofing contractor. You can count on our advanced techniques and years of experience. Need to replace an existing roof? Our complete re-roofing services tear off existing shingles or tiles, replace any bad decking or dry rot, then install quality roofing together with all accessory components to create an integrated system. Our in-house team will take care of all Claremont permits and inspections as well as any necessary structural analysis. And they’re experts at new roof installation, start to finish.
Types of Roofing Materials
Today’s roofing materials combine extended life spans and energy efficiency with a huge range of colors and styles to become an integral part of the architectural style. We’ll help you choose what’s best for your particular home or business in terms of performance, cost, and appearance.
Whatever type of roof you choose we’ll use materials tested to industry durability standards for seismic, hail, wind, and fire resistance.
- Composition Shingle Unlike asphalt shingles of generations past, many of today’s composition shingles have life spans of two decades. GAF is the leading manufacturer of residential roofing materials. Another leader is Owens Corning. They invented the glass fibers now used by almost all composition shingle manufacturers.
- Clay Tile Popular in Claremont, clay tiles offer a classic Southern California look. Boral US Tile has a full line of options ranging from traditional to ProShake and ProSlate. Redland is known for their products’ natural variations and authentic looks.
- Concrete Tile Also extremely durable, concrete tiles offer exceptionally good looks as well. Boral Concrete Tile is the oldest and most experienced producer. Auburn’s unique designs are known for their natural beauty, wide range colors, and old-world looks.
- Slate is a centuries-old premium favorite.
- Wood shakes and wood shingles are also popular in and around Claremont.
For commercial properties we also offer hot mop cap sheet and hot mop rock along with other fluid-applied products. Leading producers include APOC (with a reputation as roof restoration experts) and Tropical Roofing (well known for their reflective coatings as well as premium asphalt sealcoats).
Choose Musulman Roofing
Fully licensed, insured, and bonded we’re a first-choice Southern California roofing contractor. Locally owned and operated, we guarantee our work and your satisfaction. Dedicated to our customers, our pro roofers pay attention to every detail. And never leave your property a mess at the end of the workday.
Our commitment to quality and integrity together with ongoing education has earned us certifications as a CertainTeed Select Shingle Master, a GAF Master Elite, and Owens Corning Preferred contractor. We hold the highest Better Business Bureau (BBB) ranking of A+. Our BuildZoom score is 119. Above 95 is considered a recommended company, and our score puts up in the top 1% of all licensed California contractors.
Some 30 miles east of Los Angeles, Claremont has a population of 34,926 (2018 US Census estimate). In 2007 CNN/Money Magazine named it the 5th best place to live in the US and in 2016 Sunset Magazine called it “the best suburb in the west.” In case you’ve missed one, key draws include the Claremont Museum of Art, Folk Music Center Museum, Ophelia’s Jump Theater, Padua Hills Theater, and Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden.